Parmac L.L.C started in 1916 as The O.C.S. Manufacturing Co., a manufacturer of a complete line of oil field equipment. In 1942, the Company was purchased by Parkersburg-Aetna Corp., Parkersburg, West Virginia and then became Parkersburg Rig and Reel Co. The parent company, Parkersburg in West Virginia conceived the idea of using a water brake as an auxiliary brake for rotary drilling rigs in 1929. The water brakes were trademarked in 1933 as Hydromatic® brakes and produced and sold in West Virginia until 1958.
In 1958, the Hydromatic® brake product line was transferred to Parkersburg Rig and Reel in Coffeyville, Kansas. The Coffeyville plant mainly manufactured oilfield pumping units, bolted tanks and Hydromatic® brakes until 1966. In 1966, Parkersburg Rig and Reel ceased manufacturing oilfield pumping units and bolted tanks and became Parmac, Inc., a subsidiary of Maloney Crawford Tank Corp.
From 1966 to 1997, the Company concentrated on improving and expanding the Hydromatic® brake product line and manufacturing repair parts for oilfield pumping units. In 1997 the company name was changed from Parmac Inc. to Parmac L.L.C.
PARMAC MAIN OFFICE & MANUFACTURING PLANT
201 EAST 12th STREET, COFFEYVILLE, KANSAS 67337
TELEPHONE: 620-251-5000 FAX: 620-251-0225
Call Forwarding Locations
Odessa, Texas (432) 332-6433 Houston, Texas (713) 956-7400
Oklahoma City, OK (405) 634-1417
President——–Derrick Morris email@example.com
Controller——-R.L. Shadwick firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Engineer—-Steve Blaich email@example.com
Sales Rep—————— Greg Doty firstname.lastname@example.org