201 EAST 12th STREET, COFFEYVILLE, KANSAS 67337
TELEPHONE: 620-251-5000 FAX: 620-251-0225
President--------------Derrick Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
Controller------------- R.L. Shadwick email@example.com
Chief Engineer------ Steve Braschler firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales------------------ Greg Doty email@example.com
Calls are Forwarded, from the following local area numbers, toll free, to Parmac at Coffeyville, Ks,
Parmac L.L.C started in 1916 as The O.C.S. Manufacturing Co., a manufacturer of a complete line of oil field equipment. In 1942, the Company was purchased by Parkersburg-Aetna Corp., Parkersburg, West Virginia and then became Parkersburg Rig and Reel Co. The parent company, Parkersburg in West Virginia conceived the idea of using a water brake as an auxiliary brake for rotary drilling rigs in 1929. The water brakes were trademarked in 1933 as Hydromatic® brakes and produced and sold in West Virginia until 1958.
In 1958, the Hydromatic® brake product line was transferred to Parkersburg Rig and Reel in Coffeyville, Kansas. The Coffeyville plant mainly manufactured oilfield pumping units, bolted tanks and Hydromatic® brakes until 1966. In 1966, Parkersburg Rig and Reel ceased manufacturing oilfield pumping units and bolted tanks and became Parmac, Inc., a subsidiary of Maloney Crawford Tank Corp.
From 1966 to 1997, the Company concentrated on improving and expanding the Hydromatic® brake product line and manufacturing repair parts for oilfield pumping units. In 1997 the company name was changed from Parmac Inc. to Parmac L.L.C.
In 1997, the OCS and Parkersburg oilfield pumping unit product lines were sold to H & S Equipment Co., Midland, Texas. In 2006 the Parkersburg pumping unit product was purchased by Tim Nelson Pumping Unit Service, Midland, Texas, Office Phone ( 432-563-2446)